Before traveling to the UAE, please visit the government Website: (www.mofaic.gov.ae) for more details on things to consider when visiting and staying in the UAE, including information on Visa on Arrival and eligible nationalities and visa application for other nationalities that are required to apply and obtain a visa prior to arrival in the UAE:
In addition, you may also contact the embassy for further travel instructions when making your plans.
- Controlled substances such as cannabis, opium etc. are banned and the penalties for handling these drugs are severe.
- The importation of firearms and dangerous weapons is also restricted
- Religious propaganda, potentially offensive printed matter, CDs and Videos of films should not be brought into the country.
- Strict copyright laws are being enforced in the UAE, pirated video and audiotapes or illegal computer software will be confiscated.
Duty Free Allowances
- 4 litres of alcohol or one carton / 24 cans of beer
- AED2000 worth of cigarettes or 400 sticks of cigarettes
- AED3000 worth of cigars
- 2 kg tobacco
- AED3000 worth of gifts including perfumes
These vehicles are exclusive to arriving visitors to Dubai International Airport. You can distinguish the Airport Taxi from other taxis by the Dubai International Airport text on the front left and right side of vehicle. The Airport taxi allows you to connect to other Emirates in Country around the clock. Look for the taxi sign icon inside Terminal 1, 2 and 3 where our highly qualified Taxi Officers are waiting to drive you to your destination.